Thursday, October 10, 2013

Trappings of the Trade

 Trappings of me trade 

Me lass...

Trappin's o' me trade

 Seven signs you may be addicted to costuming....

1
Your camera hold more pictures of sewing then your significant other.  






Oh wait!! I found one!! ... in costume...



2
Your wardrobe looks like it came from the costume department at Paramount.














Yep, ok, got that one covered.


3
Your undergarment colection includes one or more pairs of period regalia

 



4
Your sketch pad is not full of faces..... 


 








5
Your 'Make Next' list is bigger then you are.

























 
 







I think I can double check that.

6

You watch a new movie (or an old one) and go 'I can make that!!'
(and you do)


























7
You know you're not alone....cuz your best friend are right there beside you!!


















Yep 
I think I'm doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment